- Will an Attorney represent me as Landlord in the Uncontested Eviction matter?
- Yes, an Attorney licensed in the State of Florida will represent you in your uncontested
- What is ATTORNEYS FOR COURT?
- ATTORNEYS FOR COURT is a law firm, it is the Florida registered trade name for
operation doing business as the Law Office of Jorg M. Rivera, P.A.
By way of explanation, another way to outline the relationship would be:
Law Office of Jorg M. Rivera, P.A. d/b/a ATTORNEYS FOR COURT
- Who will file my Eviction Summons and Complaint papers with the Court, will I have to file it myself or will ATTORNEYS FOR COURT file it with the Court on my behalf?
- You do not need to worry about filing the Summons and Complaint with the Court yourself. ATTORNEYS FOR COURT will file the Summons and Complaint with the Court. In fact, ATTORNEYS FOR COURT will also file, as necessary, with the Court on your behalf the following: Motion for Clerk's Default, Motion for Summary Judgment, Non-military Service Affidavit, Final Judgment and Writ of Possession.
- How long will it take to evict a non-paying Tenant?
- The time required to evict a non-paying Tenant in an uncontested eviction action is
approximately 4 weeks, but the time varies according to the particulars of the case and
the Courts' busy schedule.
- Will ATTORNEYS FOR COURT remain actively involved in my uncontested eviction from start to finish?
- Yes, absolutely, ATTORNEYS FOR COURT will remain actively involved in your uncontested eviction from start to finish. The law firm of ATTORNEYS FOR COURT is always available to answer any questions you may have regarding your on going eviction.